Saturday, December 30, 2006




I knit this for my father while visiting family for the week. The finished project is ~6 ft, all ribbing and slip-stitches, with alternating two-inch bars of black and red panels. It refused to photograph well.

I also got a zillion hairs knitted up in it. How did I do that? I wear my hair up all. The. Time. It shouldn’t even have a chance to fall out, much less copulate madly with a skein of lionbrand wool-ease worsted.

Note to self: check into hand-knit wigs.

2 comments:

fainter_ocean said...

(this is kimmicola from the lj knitters group)

I do that all the time too! And I always have my hair up in a bun... like all the time when I knit, so I feel your pain. I honestly think that theres more hair in the socks that I'm knitting right now than there is yarn!

(it's wool ease, too)

The Bloggist said...

I guess I should be glad I'm not the only one shedding on my knits :) Now, if only I could stop it.