Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The Awesome People I've Never Met

Wow. Remember miniature knitting? More specifically, me saying something like: "blahblahblah, I'm so artsy, blahblah blah, collaborate with my little sister"?

The means are now at hand. This afternoon, expecting to find, at best, another annoying Comcast leaflet in my mailbox, I stuck my hand in... and came out with a manilla envelope. My first thought was terror -is that my grad school application?- and then my next thought was "I knew she was up to something when she asked for my address." She being B. Zedan (http://bzedan.us/), a collaboratrice, fellow crafter, and entity of the internets. I clawed through the packaging and found:


This picture (my camera is getting closer and closer to death) in no way justly portrays this gift. Two sets of eensy teensy dpns! TWO!

So awesome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, I was worried when I first looked at the pins, because they are so alien to me. I think I was expecting the length to be proportional to the diameter.

I am glad that you like 'em!

Unknown said...

That's so exciting...SURPRISE!