Thursday, May 31, 2007

Space Goth


A sort of dark photo, one of the precious few downsides to black yarn. Hopefully the gist (tiny sweater!) is clear; this is a gift for b_zedan (http://www.bzedan.com/), who very thoughtfully gave me the miniature needles to begin with. I'm slightly abashed to call it fan art, but it really is; she does a cute comic called "Space Goth" and this is a replica of a sweater from one of the early pages.

Tiny needles. They hurt my vision so much and yet the results are so imminently worthwhile.

2 comments:

B. Zedan said...

It's so wee! I am trying to decide how to display it. I need to get myself a freaking curio cabinet, because I'm out of windowsills.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!