Monday, July 16, 2007

Chair Cover?


I think this shot is truer to life for my firstborn attempt at homespun, although the skeins still look more red-blotchy than they do to my naked eyes. It rolled into balls much nicer than I'd anticipated, given the mess I'd managed to make of one of the skeins while winding it.

I'm going to set to and make some sincere progress on a couple wips (by which I mean I have dangerous intentions of finishing something). I've been unravelling lots, and lots, and unspeakable lots, and have decided this simply must change.

Details later. In the meantime, what the heck should I do with this mottled pink stuff? As a mottled pink person, it would be unwise to knit a garment out of it, and I'm quite exhausted on accessories. The only thing to have crossed my mind so far is a pad for the back of a wooden chair. A small, peculiar pad.

No comments: