Monday, July 2, 2007

Examine, if you will, my artistic mess

Not all that much to show off here; I just realized that it would behoove me to finish a few projects I've left lying neglected. So I picked up the long-lost Pomatomus and added a couple inches. I love the stitch pattern on this, although I think the ankle tube is by far longer than I'll ever need. Well, live and learn. It's still a foot shorter than my dreaded (and forgotten in a drawer) knee socks.*





*The ones that won't stay up unless safety-pinned to my tights. Those ones. Yeah. Live and learn.

1 comment:

Sithel a.k.a. Miss Rebecca said...

Totally off topic, but what's with the cut up paper?

The blue yarn looks very pretty, but sadly it's not a color I can imagine on you. I think you should send them to me when you finish them, you know, for your own good. Since I'm more aqua blue capable then you. (yeah right)