Thursday, September 13, 2007

Seven Things of Happy

I'm not much for memes, so bear with me. Jesse tagged me; 7 things meme, and I'm going to go for seven knitting things that have given me pleasure recently, because knitting goodness is something I shouldn't forget.

I'm not going to tag anyone, so you're all safe, and any and all complaints can be directed to... well, me.

1) designers who dare.

2) the store I work at: http://badwomanyarn.com/

3) the fact that people there want to take my classes.

And the rest are pictorial, because I'm short of words today:

4) The complexity of lace








5) basement bargain arty (artful!) yarn









6)lace needle-tipped addi turbos:

















7) .... and the versatility of string. This is hanging from my wall.

1 comment:

Jesse said...

Yep, string is great! How cool to work at a yarn store...